vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Hallucinations because your bored

When I was 22 none of my friends were home. My parents were at a party, nothing was on TV and I had nothing to read. It was night time and zi was sitting in the den watching TV the program of which was terrible. I could see into the darkened living roome next to the den.

I saw a short, ugly man who was either hairy or wearing a shaggy garment who was walking across the room with a pained look on its face. It saw me looking at it and it hid behind an easy chair. The creature was walking a few inches above the floor.

I realized I had hallucinated and I suspected why.

Confirming my idea concering this experience my psychiatrist confirmed my suspecion.

I was so bored that my brain was trying to entertain me.

Anyone else ever have a similar experience?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1OVclyJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire