lundi 25 janvier 2016

Hammering out cognitive theory

There really isn't a good place to put this because of the overlap in so many other areas. I guess here is as good a place as any.

I've been working on formalizing knowledge theory. One of the issues I've ran into is AI learning systems. This involves trying to distinguish between cognitive learning and AI learning. However, I haven't been able to find an AI system that can learn. Either I'm just not looking hard enough or the AI definition is very different from what I consider learning to be. The examples that I've found just seem to be indirect reprogramming rather than learning. Is there a learning system that doesn't require a human coach?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1JziKAE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire