samedi 30 janvier 2016

How Reaganomics Killed America’s Middle Class

Caught part of my favorite talk show host, Thom Hartmann, on Bill Maher's show and it got me looking on youtube for something I might post here.

I liked this one:

YouTube Video This video is not hosted by the ISF. The ISF can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website.
I AGREE

I'm an entrepreneur, selling in trade shows in the gem, fossil, jewelry, and mineral business. What Hartmann and Wolff suggest certainly fits what I've observed over the past few years concerning buying behavior of regular folks... many many can't afford the stuff they used to be able to. High end is doing fine long as you're highly competitive in your pricing.

It's a long vid but interesting.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1m6xKdV

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire