mardi 26 janvier 2016

Potential pitfall for Bernie?

It had seemed to me that a large number of my friends supported Bernie. So I conducted an informal poll. The good news, for Bernie fans, is that I was right and nearly all my friends liked the guy.

The bad news is that I am the only one that plans to actually vote.

"Nah, man, voting is for chumps."

"Can you vote at a Starbucks?"

"I heard if you register you get called for jury duty so no way, brah."

"Voting is too adult." -- said by a 32 year old! :rolleyes:

These were only some of the responses I got. Could this be an issue? Is Bernie popular with a demographic that isn't even going to turn up at polls to vote? I'm doing my best to try and change minds about the value of voting but I'm not sure how many people I can influence on my own.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1K8Rs3Y

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire