samedi 30 janvier 2016

Retirement After 38 Years

I haven't been here in awhile but I wanted to let all of my aquantences here on International Skeptics (JREF), good aquaintences :thumbsup: and those who may have despised me :boggled: as well, that my FAA career is winding down. I submitted my retirement papers a couple of weeks ago, and will be retiring April 2nd:):).

My 34 years in the FAA and 4 years in the USAF have been very fullfilling. I have enjoyed my time coming to this site and have enjoyed sharing my expierences on this site. I will continue to come here and offer services when ever I feel I can provide some clarity on a subject that I have knowledge in.

I feel I have provided what I could to this site regarding my experiences on 9-11, and after 5 documentaries and working on UAL93, it is time for me to put my feet up and have a beer or two. If any of you are ever in New Hampshire or Cape Cod, look me up and we can talk about the old times. :cool::cool:


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1SrAdMM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire