samedi 30 janvier 2016

Your awkward sex ed class/teacher.

Ok lets see how many sex ed classes I was in from Jr high on. And then I will grade them on their order of weirdness.

1. 7th grade sex ed. Mr Fortier (notice that most sex ed classes are taught by men?) He theory was that males were at their peak level of arousal at 12am and it tapered off from there. It was quite a lengthy theory he had so I will stop right there but it had quite a bit to do with ejaculation. There were no post tests. Class gets an A!

2. 9th grade sex ed. Mostly I remember that the guy wore tight running running pants that showed his package and there was a young girl who spent most of his class staring at his junk. (yes he was eventually caught.) I cant remember if there was a post test. C

3. 11th grade sex ed. Ok, by now most of us had had sex so the class mainly dealt with usual sex ed stuff like putting on condoms and STD's. The class was taught by a woman. The most notable thing about the class was that the bathroom was in close proximity to the class and, when I went to the bathroom, one of the female students publicly made a guess to the size of my stuff buy the sound of my pee hitting the water. I am pretty sure there was a post test. B

Nobody is going to cop to this are they?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1StdiAE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire