mardi 23 février 2016

A long distance telepathy test: which word did I write?

Hi, I invite you to participate in a simple telepathy test.

At about 9:00 p.m. on this Tuesday February 23 (Brussels, Belgium time), I wrote carefully one of the four words: "Sydney", "Brisbane", "Auckland" and "Hamilton" (names of large cities in Australia or in New Zealand) on my sheet of paper, and I surrounded it with a rough ellipse. Then, I wrote it again twice.

I shall repeat this word from time to time during this test, and I ask you to write it here (if you think you know it, even with a doubt). You may also answer "I don't know". It might perhaps be useful also that you say how confident you are in your answer.

I also request that you let me know your geographical location (for example: "I am in Sydney", or "I am in New York", or "I am in London"; this may be important to me, because I want to study possible correlations between telepathy and distance).

Thank you for participating.

Notes:
1) I am also doing this test on the Australasian Skeptics Forum: http://ift.tt/1TxvolE
2) An excellent (and correct) answer kindly provided by Tiktaalik in a previous test was:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiktaalik (Post 9444786)
4

I know it. I'm absolutely sure. I feel it inside of me ...

.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1Ot8qpc

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire