lundi 29 février 2016

Project questions

For one of my classes we have to do a full corporate setup. Meaning we have to create a server (complete with OS) and a small network. Really small, like....router-on-a-stick small. It can be one end device, the server, and a router if need be.

I've been looking around at email backends and interfaces. With how many there are out there I was curious if anyone had some suggestions for software. We're using Windows Server 2012, but it's a trial\student version so I'm fairly sure the exchange backend doesn't work . I've heard hMailServer with Squirrelmail is an easy one to setup. Anyway, just seeing what ideas people have since my teacher said, "Use all of your resources to find quality configurations for everything."


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1TMXMBF

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire