samedi 26 mars 2016

Comfy is displeased. Very displeased.



The above pic is a grab from a Facebook Group I'm a member of.
It's a lovely Group that concentrates on old and new photographs of the Town I live in.

When I saw the video start I assumed it was going to a humerous thingy.
Wrong.
It's real. It's on my Town Hall Steps on Easter Saturday.
I live in a Jaunty Town in The Jaunty UK.
We don't do crap like this!

The original comments got deleted.
Everyone was being all nice and "Aww, how beautiful." !
WTF?!
I made a polite observation which led me to having an argument with a local Vicar. (Yay me, First Time).
I was busy typing a reply because I was going to cure her :)
But the discussion vanished.

In the new comments, mine is the bottom one you see.
It's in response to someone who commented that it was offensive to other religions. (Massive Muslim population here. It's a massive Town).

Mine reads:
"It's highly offensive to anyone who doesn't believe this claptrap.
A crowd of people, complete with impressionable kids, watching three adults in nappies pretending to be crucified on the Town Hall Steps in celebration of a fairytale... welcome back to The Dark Ages"


I had no idea such things happened in The U.K.
Certainly not on my lovely Town Hall Steps.
Big screens and everything.

I'd expect this kind of nonsense in Brazil or The States....
....but dammit man... We are British!

I'm waiting to see it reported in the local newspaper.
I predict a *********.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/22DVsSE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire