mercredi 30 mars 2016

Samsung s7 and Optus in australia

my trusty s4 is on its last legs, so I decides to buy me a new gee whiz Samsung s7... I think the phone probably is great if I can ever use it.
my problem is for once I didn't have the cash there to buy the phone outright, as I have always done in the past.
so stupidly I decided to sign on to a plan online with what must be Australia's most incompetent telephone service provider, Optus.
well after ten days of fighting with them for two hours a day, lies and dealing with complete muppets online, I now have a great phone that I can't use and apparently doesn't exist in the system.
they don't reply to any complaints on Facebook, but can reply instantly to congratulations...lol!
half of the problem is the fact that all the Indian call centre employees can not be described as Indias finest, although at least half of them can speak English in an intelligible manner. one actually asked me if I couldn't speak English, prior to hanging up on me...
given it our last shot, went into a physical store who can do nothing apparently, so now I have lost the phone number I have used for business and work for 5 years, so that's a lot of money and sales gone there already.
the guy I spoke to last night told me, for the first time the order has been canceled so if he, as expected, doesn't do any of the million things he has promised on his mothers grave to do ( as has happens countless times before)
I will have a cool expensive phone to unlock and use for free...
word of advice for Australia phone users, Optus apparently is having major issues.....


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1omI8z8

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire