mardi 29 mars 2016

Trying to connect Macbook Pro to a TV via HDMI Cable

I'm trying to connect my Laptop to my Digital TV using a cable that goes from Mini-Display to HDMI. I bought the cable today, but unfortunately it doesn't display anything. When I plug the cable, and select PC on the Tv Input list, it displays nothing. Yes, I've tried disconnecting and re-connecting the cable several times. I've even tried it con two Tv's: One Samsung and one Sony.

I've looked up online and apparently, I'm not alone on this. A LOT of people are having this issue. So at this point, I'm wondering if there's a better, more reliable way to connect the computer to the Tv (It cannot be through a VGA adapter, since I need it to also transmit the audio from the computer to the Tv)


In the meantime, if anyone has any ideas of what I can try to make this work with the Mini-Display-to-HDMI cable, please feel free to chime in.

My specs are:

- MacbookPro OS X Version 10.9.5
- Gigaware Mini Display Port to HDMI Adapter
- Sony and Samsung Tvs


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1RptzGQ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire