dimanche 27 mars 2016

"VAXXED" film pulled from DeNiro's festival

Move along. Nothing to see here.

Besides, surely you can wait for better, carefully balanced honest coverage of this from the MSM, even though they get lotsa big money for carrying Big Pharma adverts.

I doubt you need reminding, but just in case, don't forget to shoot the messenger, Mike Adams.



VAXXED film pulled from Robert De Niro's Tribeca Film Festival

http://ift.tt/1pEhSRL




Deniro said:


Quote:

Grace and I have a child with autism and we believe it is critical that all of the issues surrounding the causes of autism be openly discussed and examined. In the 15 years since the Tribeca Film Festival was founded, I have never asked for a film to be screened or gotten involved in the programming. However this is very personal to me and my family and I want there to be a discussion, which is why we will be screening VAXXED. I am not personally endorsing the film, nor am I anti-vaccination; I am only providing the opportunity for a conversation around the issue.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1SfhPDd

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire