mardi 26 avril 2016

Chris Colabello- Is it possible he didn't purposely take a banned steroid?

Ok. I'm coming here because I don't know enough about steroid testing.

Chris Colabello. A player for my team, the Toronto Blue Jays tested positive for a banned substance, drochlormethyltestosterone, more commonly called DHCMT or turinabol.

He denies he ever took anything. They all do. Here he is an interview he did recently denying any knowledge of taking the banned substance.
http://ift.tt/1WoZIjJ

He had every reason to try and cheat. He was an aging player just hanging on in the minors when he had kind of a break out season last year. He had every motivation to cheat and almost noting to lose.

I personally would not be surprised if there were 5 bluejays right now taking banned substances. Bautista having always been the prime suspect. Would not surprise me at all.

But here is the thing. I believe him. He believe he never knowingly took a banned substance. I believe him when he says he only took supplements that were pre-approved by his team. I believe him when he says he was super careful about everything that went into his body.

So I guess I'm making this thread because I know there are some brilliant minds in this thread. I want help in making the case he never took a banned substance. Where could the testing have gone wrong? What could he have taken, other then the the steroids that would give him that result? Could it be lab contamination?

Maybe I'm grasping at straws here. But I honestly think he is innocent.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1TcQ8LO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire