lundi 25 avril 2016

My Girlfriend is a Third World Prostitute and I Bought her Family a Cow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OU4pAqt59g

This is in the "Too Bizarre for Words" file but my wife showed me this and at first I was extremely annoyed by this guy's speech affectations with the "Ahhh, uhhh, Y'know Ahhh... Y'know Uhhh" along with rising and falling tonal patterns.

But the subject matter kept me listening despite what an idiot he sounded like.

Here is what is morbidly fascinating to me: Why is this guy really calling this show? He says he wants to know if this prostitute really likes him as opposed to just taking his money for sex.

Now, that can't be a question. So what is this guy really doing?

He says he is not wanting to marry someone who is not his "race" or "country". So there isn't any reason to call into a relationship show to ask about whether someone from a different country and race really loves him. The host also suggests "and a prostitute", which the guy seems to have forgotten, and then agrees with a laugh.

So if you would not consider marrying a prostitute, a foreigner, someone from a different race - then why are you calling into a relationship show to ask if, essentially, their love for you is genuine? Why would you care?

I don't think it is a joke. A parody. Despite how hilarious it is - rising to the level of Andy Kaufman genius if he is putting us on. Kaufman would do that - be extremely annoying, acting like an idiot, but keeping a straight face and really nailing his character so that you weren't sure if he was putting you on.

But I could be wrong. See what you think.

The most popular youtube comment seems to be that a cambodian whore is better than a western feminist. Well sure. But that could also be a significant social irony cloaked behind the face of a moron.

I don't know New York accents. Jesus, I find his voice annoying but do Italian Catholics from New York City sound like this? Do they say "Ax" instead of "Ask"? Did he blow the character accent?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/26nzpPq

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire