vendredi 22 avril 2016

Need advice in partition in Win10

I have finally taken the plunge and updated one of my Lab computers (previously on XP-SP3) to Win 10 (and it wasn't a smooth and easy as I'd hoped, but that's another story).

My previous config was a 250GB SATA partitioned into...

C:\ 50GB to run WinXP
D:\ 200GB for data

I installed Win 10 on a new 128 GB SSD (which is, of course C:), but still want to keep the SATA drive as all my data is on it. However, that drive now appears as

D: 50GB (the old Windows partition)
E: 200GB

My question is, can I combine the two partitions D: and E: into a single partition D:, and if so, is that something Win 10 can do out of the box, or am I going to need a third party program such as Partition Magic?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/1NGd8B0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire