dimanche 26 juin 2016

Art against Terror: "9/11 Ground Zero"

Strange thing happened in my little, obscure hometown far away from New York, New York.

This place...



is home to a world premiere (since May) exhibition of a 36 by 6 meters (118 by 20 feet) art collage "9/11 Ground Zero" by Düsseldorf artist Thorsten Kimura. Made of 2 million individual pieces, the artist has worked 7 years on it, as a memorial to the deceased:



More photos in this Photobucket album. They are my work, published with permission of the artist.

I hasten to declare that this is NOT, in my opinion, important, impressive art - but the artist has the dream of packing this work up in a month or two and shipping it to New York; hasn't found a home yet, though...
Perhaps the New Yorkers here have an idea where and how to find exhibition space?


(I also point out that this has nothing at all to do with Conspiracy theories, so, strictly speak, I should have opened this thread in "Arts", but that is not the subforum interested in this partucular stuff)


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/28VChhH

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire