dimanche 31 juillet 2016

Carry it with you WIFI

As a keen camper/caravanner I'm often finding on-site WiFi to be woeful. I'm considering purchasing a "take it with you" deal but can't convince myself that it would be any better than what's offered at some of the remote sites in the Highlands I like to visit.

I'm at Braemar right now and using the site WiFi and it's patchy at best. Earlier I ventured into town to download a film for tonight and even the local café couldn't muster up much to write home about, with a download time from Amazon of just under one hour.

I assume the take it with you deals depend on connectivity just as much as every other available home based deal?

Any experience with these offerings, anybody?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2aUhXv7

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire