jeudi 28 juillet 2016

[Ed] Trump: ISIS is like a paper clip!

Trump: "Beating ISIS is so simple it's like a paper clip!"

But he won't divulge it because he won't get credit. Dated May 2015. Can anyone verify?

ETA: Yes, he actually said that. Audio here. Thousands have people died since then, because Trump needs to get credit. Or maybe, just maybe, because it's a complicated problem and he's an *******.

ETAA: And here's the actual plan:
Quote:

Donald Trump: I would end ISIS forcefully. I think ISIS, what they did, was unbelievable what they did with James Foley and with the cutting off of heads of everybody, I mean these people are totally a disaster. Now, let me just say this, ISIS in Syria, Assad in Syria, Assad and ISIS are mortal enemies. We go in to fight ISIS. Why aren’t we letting ISIS go and fight Assad and then we pick up the remnants? Why are we doing this? We’re fighting ISIS and Assad has to be saying to himself, “They have the nicest or dumbest people that I’ve ever imagined.”
Scott Pelley: Let me get this right, so we lay off ISIS for now?
Donald Trump: Excuse me, let —
Scott Pelley: Lay off in Syria, let them destroy Assad. And then we go in behind that?
Donald Trump: –that’s what I would say. Yes, that’s what I would say…. If you look at Syria. Russia wants to get rid of ISIS. We want to get rid of ISIS. Maybe let Russia do it. Let ’em get rid of ISIS. What the hell do we care?
In my previous edit, I referred to him as an *******, the exit of the rectum. I take that back. That's a useful organ. Trump is of no value whatsoever, and a net loss to the whole world.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2adRdpj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire