mercredi 27 juillet 2016

"I Just Can't Trust Her."

NPR, as with every election cycle, makes it a point to do "man in the street" interviews with convention-goers, prospective voters, etc.

One of the common complaints of those who are having problems with Clinton is that above statemen, "I just can't trust her." or "I think she'd decietful." or something like that.

What strikes me is that none of these people take this further. (and admittedly, the interviewers don't press...)

Just what do they think Hillary is going to do? Secretly sell the country to the Russians? Do the naughty in the Oval Office to spite Bill?

There's a very long list of presidential candidates on both sides who fudged or outright ignored their campaign promises, often due to recalcitrant congressional resistance. But I don't think anyone thinks of such failures as "deceit".


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2abt9Y8

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire