samedi 30 juillet 2016

Maybe I am preaching to the choir here but is Trump calling vets losers or what?

I know there is not a lot of love for Trump here but really, Did Trump really say that he sacrificed more than a family who lost their son in (Vietnam), or was it Afghanistan? Anyways, Does Trumps childhood days spent at the military academy really match up? Was he ever spanked as a child? I am thinking not.

Oh yeah he called a general a loser. Lets do the Trump math here.

A general is basically a politician

General = Politician = Loser

Trump wants to be a politician so by Trumps calculation

Trump = Politician = Loser

I am not saying that Trump wants to be a loser(politician). I am guessing he is after the money. He has made 500 million running for president. Lets say becomes a single termer he has 20 good years left in him. So conservatively 20 X 500,000 = 10 Billion $

So, by my math, he can basically tell all of them to stick it because hes going to be worth 15b. And that seems to be the plan


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2ap5yOW

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire