mardi 26 juillet 2016

Should the democrats bring back CETA? Best program ever for unemployed kids

http://ift.tt/2aHHl7f

This was the best program ever for unemployed high school kids. Basically it gave them summer work at minimum wage, for the asking. For instance I worked in a Zoo and did many of the duties of the zookeeper including the feeding of the tigers. I remember one tiger almost hypnotized me with its stare, I resisted and the tiger looked disappointed and looked away. I wonder if any other the other kids fell for it. It really was one of the joys of my life. The Republicans killed it because they do not like the idea of free work.

Anyways do you think the Democrats should bring this one back. It really was one if the shining stars of Jimmy Carters presidency.

I am amazed that there is such a short wiki for a program that touched the lives of literally millions of people.

Heh, I wonder what it cost?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2asoIrO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire