mercredi 24 août 2016

Charles Blow Blows Up

This is kind of a remarkable exchange. Count all of the Rule 0, Rule 11, and Rule 12 breaches in there. Remember, my friends, Charles Blow is a columnist for the New York Times. Is he really any better than Sean Hannity on Fox News? I've posted a little bit of the transcript for those who don't want to watch the uncomfortable video.

Quote:

BRUCE LEVELL: But here is my question since we're on the topic -- since we're on the topic of African-American subject -- that's what we're on, name one [racist] statement that you've heard Donald Trump say about African-Americans. Name one.

DON LEMON: Yes, I've got a short amount of time. Go ahead, Charles.

CHARLES BLOW: No, first of all, I don't know I totally listen to the phrase.

LEVELL: No, no, sir. Exactly.

BLOW: No, no, first of all, be quiet. The way I was being quiet when you were talking. Right? That's how this works.

LEMON: Go ahead, Charles. We're about to run out of time.

BLOW: So, here's the deal.

LEVELL: Name one.

BLOW: Here's the deal.

LEVELL: No, no, name one.

LEMON: Bruce, it's his turn.

LEVELL: You want to talk about race

BLOW: you talk to him.

LEMON: Bruce, let him.

BLOW: Because I won't do that.

LEMON: OK. If he doesn't want to answer your question you don't have to do that.

BLOW: OK. I won't do that. All right.

LEMON: Go ahead, Charles.

LEVELL: Because he can't. That's why. Thank you.

LEMON: Charles, Charles.

BLOW: Who is this person? And why is he on TV?

<snip much, much more>


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2biQtO1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire