vendredi 26 août 2016

Going to a psychic medium party

Good afternoon. I've been invited to attend a party where a "psychic medium healer" will be offering private readings. The medium, so i've been told is a studen of Edgar Casey's A.R.E. The person hosting this party is a very good friend who loves the more spiritual and mystical things in life. She is convinced this medium is the real deal because she has told her things that she could not have possibly known. Even things that my friend didn't know until much later when she made a connection. While I have no intention of paying for a private reading, I may go just to see the way the medium mingles with the crowd and hear her monologue.
My friend is a counselor and a Psychology major but is big time into holistic and homeopathic stuff. I will not disturb this party as it would be rude. She is aware I'm a non believer. I think I will be lending her my copies of Why People Believe Wierd Things, Demon Haunted World , and Flim Flam. Oh doubt it will make a difference but you never know.
I know I have seen people post about Casey's research center on here but I can't use the search function from my Kindle.
Should be a fun evening.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2bvfSX0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire