samedi 27 août 2016

I am writing a sitcom type play for work any writers here?

Hi,

I am writing a sitcom style play about teen pregnancy that should run around a half hour. Basically the storyline is teen girl gets pregnant, boy dumps her, mom and dad get involved with other parents, friends get involved, the two reconcile and start living in their own apartment to prepare to raise a famil.

Idea # 2 involved the legal system and a court case but I think it would be a stretch for the two parties to reconcile after such a battle. However, I think that would be the more compelling story if more far fetched, so I think I will go with that.

I am planning on getting this written in a couple weeks with it running in about 2-3 weeks after that. The idea being to make the dialog so simple that the lines will be easy to master.

I plan on writing 8 pages of it today with a total of 40 pages.

Part of my job is to come up with ideas and then to implement them. This is what I am going to keep busy with for the next couple of weeks.

Any advice positive or negative?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2bpeTsu

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire