mardi 30 août 2016

Slow to heal insect bites

I often wear shorts when I help my very aged mother in her gardens. Sometimes we get bitten by insects. A tick bite is the worst one to get followed by mosquitoes. Then, on the other hand, there are other lesser known biting insects.

I have a sore on my leg that's been there for at least six weeks and the healing process has been very very slow. It started out as a very itchy bump with a scab over it. The scab fell off but the bump which is a very hard bump is still there. It no longer itches but now there's another scab over this bump.

Is retarded healing a defence mechanism of insects.

I came in the house and I felt an irritation on my arm and there was a very small gray spider trying to dig into my arm. I killed it easily but I did not know spiders this size were that aggressive. I actually believe the spider was trying to kill some skin in order to eat it.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2c8E29G

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire