dimanche 28 août 2016

Taking care of your teeth and losing them anyway

In a way I'm fortunant. I only had my wisdom teeth removed and for 68 years my brushing,flossing and whatever kept my remaining teeth in my head.

Then they started breaking. No decay they just started to break while I was eating foods such as spaghetti or hard bread of some fruits and vegetables.

I had several of these teeth capped and I thought my problem was over but I was wrong. Decay started appearing under the caps and the dentist was unable to save the tooth.

Off came the cap underneath which was a decayed disaster of a tooth. It had to be pulled and it can only be replaced with a very expensive implant.

Is this common? I know a woman who brushed her teeth after every meal, went to the dentist twice a year and lost every one of them anyway.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2bZc1Bx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire