mardi 27 septembre 2016

Can someobody tell me how this magic trick is done?

Here is a video where a guy claims telekinesis. I am however skeptical that this is the case but I cannot figure out how he does that because I am not a magician and I have no skills in that. Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBY3lGvb1AE

Also which made this suspicious to me is one of the commentary of the author from the same link I posted here that there is no telekinesis involved rather just normal tricks when the author from that video named Telekinesis Mind Possible confessed that he cannot move things on a table:

Quote:

I'm not able to move anything that's placed directly on a table surface at this point - and that's because of the friction. It's too much for me right now anyway, maybe that'll change. The point of balancing things on a needle is to reduce the friction. Trebor Seven is far more skilled at TK and has much more experience, and he's able to do things on a table surface, so you should do a search for his channel. His work is legitimate and it's what got me started. As far as the video you link you shared, I have my doubts about its authenticity (but I remain open minded until I can see it in person). But a BETTER answer is this - if a person wants to find out if something is possible or not, then that person should get to work and try to do it him/herself. Simply passing judgement on something your or I can't do and then concluding that it just can't be done is the easy way out. I wasn't sure about TK when I started, so I put a lot of time and effort in to finding out for myself, and learned a lot in the process, it's very worthwhile. In response to your other post, all the windows were closed and there was no wind movement inside that room. If air movement was an issue, it would have most likely moved the object when I was sitting down and getting settled right before the experiment started.
If someone can help me here I would be grateful. Thanks for reading this and I wish you a nice day.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2cUsfvl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire