vendredi 30 septembre 2016

Juice Plus MLM scam

I am hoping this is the proper Topic to post under (mods feel free to move). Okay, so my mom is relatively desperate for work. Without giving away too much information, she has serious health problems that don't allow her to work physically anymore (tough for a former professional athlete and trainer/massage therapist/teacher). She isn't old enough o qualify for S.S. , and won't make enough through disability to live. She just informed me that she is planning on working for obvious MLM pyramid scam Juice Plus. I have forwarded multiple sources and Reddit threads about the veracity of their claims and their pyramid/ponzi business practices, but she is desperate to find work that, in her words "I can do physically". I fear she is falling into this despite my warnings. Does anyone have any experience with this company or knowledge of a serious, like BOOM-in-your-face debunking that I can track down?

Sorry for the long post, but seriously worried for a very nice (too nice), smart but financially vulnerable woman. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Chrispy


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2cHXCZe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire