mardi 25 octobre 2016

Help with numbers, please.

I am currently engaged in a debate on Facebook with a group of truthers. I am, as most of you know, an English teacher and not an engineer or a mathematician. I'm in need of some figures, and am asking for help, as I know that several posters here will have them at their fingertips.
Apologies for this, as I know it's all been done before here, but I don't know the exact answers, and, if I were to search this sub-forum, I would get hundreds of hits that I really don't want to trawl through.
This is what I need:
  • How much thermite would have been needed to bring down each tower (WTC 1, 2 & 7)?
  • What quantity of explosives would have been needed, if it had been done this way?
  • If the towers had fallen at free fall, how long would they have taken to collapse?
  • How long did they actually take to collapse?

Appreciation in advance for your assistance. It's all in a good cause!


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2dHOKDn

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire