vendredi 28 octobre 2016

Media player: replacement for Windows' POS

I'm sick to death of thing POS hanging on me (wow something crapass from MS, what a shock) so I decided to explore options....my .02 so far:

Winamp: also blows. Unreliable as ####.

Kodi: looks really slick but ONLY operates in full screen mode. wtf? Bye.

GOM: this POFS on launch automatically connects to the net and spews all kinds of advertising drek at you. Please let everyone who worked on this die a slow fiery death, amen.

VLC: works great, but lame UI.

Foobar: see VLC. Not as bad, but still weak.

Therefore........

Anyone have an actual decent reliable player which doesn't pull the BS things stated above? Or am I dreaming? I just want a reliable player that's easy to use where I can easily create playlists and play music and/or the occasional .avi etc. It needn't be "fancy" but I'd prefer something that at least looks like it was designed after Y2K.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2ekKv1L

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire