lundi 24 octobre 2016

Why do some atheists lose their head when you suggest that Jesus did not exist?

A little background, I saw a discussion of if Jesus had a wife on another forum. I wrote that we cannot be sure enough of even the existence of Jesus to meaningfully discuss it. Suddenly a bunch of people started going nuts about me even suggesting it including a number of non believer.

Now, I honestly don't know if there was a historic basis of Jesus. I have read both sides and do not consider either side to have made a strong enough case to make a decision. The thing is that I have given some effort to learn about the issue as well.

So why do you think some atheists lose their head when you suggest the idea?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2ezJgME

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire