samedi 26 novembre 2016

Android battery problems

Friends, countrymen, lend me your ears.

I have a Droid mini. Phone used to last around 3 days with light internet use.

In June battery started to die much sooner, so I bought a $13 battery on EBay and had it installed.

Long story short, new battery doesn't last any longer than old battery. If anything, it's even worse.

I think may $13 battery may have been a dud or refurbished.

How much would a quality new EG30 battery cost? Ebay has them for up to around $45.

If I buy another one, how do I first charge? Let it drain down to 0 then do a full charge? Just charge the thing till 100%? Charge all night?

I know Lithium Ion batteries have no memory issues, but my spider sense says that first charge means something.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2gKx1Bh

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire