vendredi 25 novembre 2016

I HATE, HATE, *HATE* GOOGLE!

So tonight I wanted to watch a series of videos on YouTube related to Manitoba Hydro's generating stations. Just as the second video started, a white balloon appeared on top of the video saying "Make money on YouTube." It did not have an X to close it ... I had to click on the damned thing to make it go away, and it replaced the balloon with an ad!

RANT! Okay, I get that YouTube wants to make money by selling ads. But to PUT THEM ON TOP OF A VIDEO I'M WATCHING??
And I REALLY HATE the fact that YouTube is for all intents and purposes a monopoly on this sort of content, so they can abuse their captive audience with crap like this, and do it with impunity. And like the nice little psychopaths they are, Google simply doesn't care. Not about me, not about their abuse of power ... it's all about money.

I'm SO pissed off right now. No way in hell am I going to sign up for a paid account with Google to get rid of the ads. That's practically a protection racket. Give money that THAT outfit? It feels like I'd be paying someone to rape me.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2gfi0nt

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire