vendredi 23 décembre 2016

Best Chrismas Present Ever!

I didn't buy any Christmas presents this year and I don't expect to receive any. But I'm not sad because 62,979,879 people have already given me the best present ever! Donald Trump: serial liar, rampant xenophobe, racist, misogynist, birther and global warming denier - confirmed as President-Elect of the United States.

On behalf of myself, the MSM and everyone else who hates America, I thank you for your sacrifice. I know how hard it must be to vote against your own self-interest just to make a stranger happy, and I admire your taste in giving us Donald Trump - the Gift that keeps on Giving.

As for those leftist snowflakes who didn't vote for him, remember the 5th stage of grief - acceptance. That's right dems, time to bend over and accept whatever Trump and Putin have coming for you...


Merry Christmas Everyone!!!


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2hlsxl3

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire