jeudi 22 décembre 2016

Kindle fire issue

I have a Kindle fire hdx 10.1. I've had it about a year. Quite suddenly a few weeks ago, I started getting an error when I open apps. About 80% of the time if I open an app that allows in app purchasing, I'll get an error saying I don't have amazon app store installed on my device. Then I'll be redirected to the app store. I'll need to go back and forth between the app store and the game a few times before it will stop popping up.

I contacted amazon and they recommended the following:
1. Reboot (duh)
2. Clear the cache.of the appstore
3. Deregister and reregister my kindle

I did all these things more than once, and the error continues.

I did an internet search and the advice there was to uninstall and reinstall the appstore. However you can't do that on a Kindle. It is part of the OS.

Anybody have any recommendations? This is super irritating.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2hLRqFK

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire