jeudi 29 décembre 2016

[Split From] does anyone here want to support the NIST reports in a one-on-one debate with me

Quote:

Originally Posted by abaddon (Post 11647510)
Post 886

Sloppy. Very sloppy.

I didn’t quite understand what you meant by “Graduate telecoms and radio”. You must be a video game geek, as they tend to try to be as abbreviated as possible and are often less explicit than necessary to get the point across.

You certainly aren't humble, which is quite surprising as this issue is completely outside of your field.

I hope you don't mind but I need to put you on ignore, so I won't be answering you.

Your nasty disposition and attempts to make problems out of nothing is not something I feel a need to tolerate.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2imFxqr

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire