mercredi 28 décembre 2016

The Gourmande, Trencherman, Glutton Challenge

Haven't had a food thread in a bit. There's a restaurant here offering a Breakfast Challenge. The meal is a rip-off compared to normal "Full English" prices which can run from 99 to 150 baht and will consist of the staples: Two Eggs, Three Sausages, Two Slices Bacon, Fried Bread or Toast, Blood Pudding, Grilled Tomatoes, Beans, Pan Fried Potatoes. 99 baht is less than $3 US.

The Retox(name of the pub) Breakfast Challenge is 1500 baht and consists of

10 Eggs
12 Sausages
12 Slices Bacon
5 Slices Toast
5 Slices Fried Bread
6 Black Pudding
One "tin" of Beans
Order of pan fried potatoes

I think that last item gives them the freedom to double and triple up on the potatoes in case they get any of the heavyweight muay thai candidates in or the body builders on 'roid rage.

If you finish - you get 5000 baht.

I think I could've done this back in the day. I don't have my pigging-out ability as I've gotten older.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2hwfhdC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire