jeudi 26 janvier 2017

Going cheaper with my next smartphone. A mistake?

Or more accurately. How big is the difference actually between a cheap, a mid-range, and an expensive smartphone?

I bought my eleven-year-old daughter a Motorola G3 €130 six months ago.

It doesn't have a physical home button, it needed an SD card and I find the interface not that great. But apart from that, how much worse is this thing compared to my fancy iPhone 6?

I watch Youtube and Netflix, do my mail, follow some courses, and browse Twitter.
No plans for VR headsets or fancy games.

I'm thinking of getting a mid-range Samsung for my next phone (still have to look through their extensive and confusing range).

Anyone experienced here? Will I go mad from slow reaction times and ruing my eyes with a bad resolution screen?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2k4Rlhg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire