lundi 27 février 2017

Holding ISF Hostage.

I started a thread around here called, "The Holocaust. The Fake History." It disappeared off the face of the planet by being stuck into another thread like some reply to that thread.

Here is where I hold International Skeptics Forum Hostage. I absolutely KNOW!!! how to solve the energy crisis with perpetual motion. I will tell everybody all about it when my thread returns to this section under its own title. Also, replace all of my replies that have disappeared and do not ban me. If I fail to so so, I swear on my honor that I will leave this forum myself and never return.

So there it is. Do the things I asked and learn how to save the planet with perpetual motion. Or not do so and die a slow agonizing death yourself, along with everybody you know and along with most of the life on this planet. I wonder which the mods will choose. You filthy fuking skum!


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2l6nYgD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire