mercredi 22 février 2017

Problem with Firefox

My wireless router has been acting wonky lately. I'll be browsing along on the internets, and it will suddenly drop the connection to the internet. I usually find this out by trying to load a page, and get the "Server not found" error page.

A simple reboot of the router fixes the connection problem, and if I try to load a different website, it connects just fine. However, if I try to reload a page that I got a "Server not found" error on, I still get the "Server not found error, like I was still not connected to the internet. Closing the tab and reloading doesn't work, "Control F5" to do a "hard" refresh doesn't work, clearing the cache doesn't work, exiting Firefox and reloading doesn't work. I still get the "Server not found" error page, even though I'm connected to the internet.

The only way I've found to fix the problem is to completely reboot my computer, then those pages will finally load. This is really inconvenient, especially when I'm in the middle of doing something and have close everything out and restart everything after the reboot.

I know I need to replace my router eventually, but can't really afford it right now. Any one have any suggestions about what's going on or have any easier solutions that a full reboot?

Thanks


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2kMcNtl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire