vendredi 24 février 2017

White House Barring Specific News Outlets from Press Conference

New York Times

I have two questions. One is because I'm ignorant and the other is political.
  • Is there a history of barring select news outlets? (I did a quick google search and didn't find anything one way or the other. More in-depth research is required)
  • Is this a good idea politically?

Obviously, this will appeal to Trump's base and piss of the news outlets. We also don't know if this is a long term policy or a one off. However, is it a good long term strategy to piss off the press constantly? My gut says no but in many respects this continues to play well with his base supporters so I'm a little perplexed. But there is a lot that perplexes and confounds me about Trump (and generates a lot of fear).


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2mtInbs

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire