vendredi 24 mars 2017

I miss Soviet Propaganda

I remember as a freshman in college I used got to the university library to read out-of-town news papers. Our library even had a subscription to Pravda and Tass: and I loved reading those papers.

Gawd...Pravda and Tass were such rags - and such bad propaganda - that it occurred to me that the liberal media was poeing the USSR government with this bad print: which nobody with half-a-mind could seriously. And when the USSR fell, I was right, people reported that no one (with a mind, that is) took Pravda or Tass seriously and that these papers were more destructive to the USSR than they were helpful.

Yeah...I smile smile when I think about how the journos that wrote for Tass and Pravda helped blacken the image of the USSR.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2ngDuEl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire