vendredi 24 mars 2017

I'm a litte glad Trump is president instead some other Republican

Because of his extreme incompetency, he can't get crap done.

Best negotiator in the world? It seems likely that his total trash healthcare bill won't even pass the House. And even if it does, it is much less likely to pass the Senate. Doesn't that prove that Obama was a better negotiator than he is? LOL.

His travel ban has been been thrown out by the courts largely because of his own worlds.

Anyway, in many ways it is better to have an incompetent GOP president than a competent one.


That said, I will still laugh if he dies from a heart attack or something from all the stress.

Screw Trump and every single person that voted for him. I literally hate all of them.




And yes, I stopped posting here for a while because I was shook from the election.

I lost a bet to Skeptic Tank for my avatar. I believe it was for two months. Since I stopped posting after that, I think it is fair that I keep it for another two months from now.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2nYDWam

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire