mardi 18 avril 2017

Pee Shivers

Why hasn't science solved the great mystery of why I get pee shivers so often, my 2 year old daughter occasionally gets them, and my wife almost never gets them? Anyone else experience these sudden shivers after relieving a loaded bladder? I read some theories, and can immediately dismiss some of them.

One theorized men get the shivers while women don't because men pee standing up... though never really explains why that would matter. Well, I pee sitting down. I admit it. I will pee standing if I must, but will gladly sit if given the opportunity. Why? Splash back. I don't like pee spatter on my legs and the toilet, thank you very much. I have no idea why a grown man would pee standing up in most circumstances. But let's stay focused here.

Since I pee sitting down nearly as often as my wife, yet only I get to experience the joys of sudden onset shivers (SOS), that can't be it. And my daughter definitely gets these, so it isn't only a male thing. I do have pretty low resting blood pressure. My wife is well in the normal range.

Puns are highly encouraged in this thread.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2oKqjxR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire