samedi 22 avril 2017

Some sort of intolerance?

For over 10 years I've been suffering from some sort of intolerance to certain foods, I've asked my doctor and she said there's not much that can be done and just to avoid whatever I find causes it which is pretty easy but I do sometimes still indulge and it's a bit of Russian roulette.
The things that affect me are dominos/pizza hut pizzas, rich choclaty things like chocolate muffins/chocolate trifles and some kind if cream used in some buns. The effects are always the same but with varying degrees of severity, bad stomach cramps and being blocked/constipated but once the blockage is cleared everything escapes very quickly. I usually recover quickly after that but with particularly bad bouts I can feel a bit rough/weak for the next day or so.
I know to avoid those things but anyone got any idea what specifically could be the cause?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2q19D2O

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire