mardi 6 juin 2017

Bill Cosby trial

(Once again, for a reason too long to explain, I am unable to cut&paste using this computer.)

But really, it is difficult to AVOID hearing or reading about the current trial. It seems it could open an interesting discussion.

There are a couple of forum members who seem to believe no one is guilty. But I am having a difficult time coming up with any - ANY - idea of defense. He is pathologically arrogant, (in my opinion), and I don't believe that will help him at all.

Though I usually avoid celebrity-based news, this time is different. For anyone who has experienced sexual abuse, for anyone who has felt shame, betrayal and hopelessness, will find this time is different.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2rJNcBg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire