vendredi 16 juin 2017

Help me find an app :)

Hello all

I'm looking for an app where people could check whether they've done a task or not. The point is that everyone could tick a box next to the day for each given day when they do the task or leave it empty if they didn't. Participation would be voluntary and work on an honor system, there is no need for fancy security or privacy or anything like that. Tick the box next to your name if you did the task, leave it empty if you didn't, simple as that.

It would be easy to do with Excel, but I need a system that can be simultaneously used and edited by over 100 people if necessary, so putting an Excel file into Dropbox and using that is too cumbersome. I would also like it to be free or at at least inexpensive (<50€/$).

Google had something like that called Google attendance or something like that, but I can't find it any more.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Did I describe what I need adequately? :o

Thanks! :)

McHrozni


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2tuowws

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire