samedi 3 juin 2017

Ivanka's Chinese factory and vanishing investigators

I hope this is the correct forum.

Again, I apologize that I cannot cut and paste on this computer. However, this is easy to Google.

Ivanka has a shoe line and the factory manufacturing the shoes is in China. The factory was being investigated (one article said something about human rights offences being looked into.) Three different Chinese investigators have been at Trump's factory, and 2 have vanished. I read something about a 3rd investigator as well, but don't recall his fate.

I guess I'm a bit confused about the lack of attention this has drawn. I noticed a small article almost on the back page of the newspaper a few days ago.


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2rEz2TV

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire