mercredi 21 juin 2017

stroke question

Without all of the boring details, a few nights ago I had a stroke. When I was in the hospital, I forgot to ask the ER doctor about something. Now, when trying to look it up on the web, I can't find the answer. However, I admit that I am having difficulty with even simple tasks.

My question. Once someone has had a stroke, what are the odds of having another one soon after?

Yes, I am a bit anxious. It was such an unexpected and horrible event, I hope it is never repeated. They put me on a different medication for blood pressure and I am optimistic. Even when I was feeling alright, it took several hours to get my BP under 214 over 112.

Thank you.
Julia


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2tuNJYm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire