lundi 10 juillet 2017

A witch crossed my path that I haven't seen since the 90's!

I was casual friends with a witch from the 90's. She always wore a purple velvet coat and have a few small charms and died black hair with a white streak. 35 years later she walked across the street while hurrying and covering her face. I was in a car some ways away so its funny she saw me. She was dressing in black pants and shirt with no coat, no streak either. She had a large silver buckle shaped like a set of fangs. I had a satanist walk past me like that back in the early 2000's. I am guessing vampire or Satanist now. Funny she didn't look 35 years older. Her face was sharper though. I would say she had even more hair than she did back then. Hair like a 20 year olds. Vampire? Anybody comment?


via International Skeptics Forum http://ift.tt/2tHmAlA

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire